We are a family run company based in the Calderdale area. Precious Passionate Care founders, May Downes, Gareth Downes and Betty Hill, have over 30 years’ experience within the care sector. We believe in offering a professional service that is tailor-made to meet your care needs, and we take pride in ensuring that our service is delivered to a very high standard.
We are passionate about delivering a holistic package that is personal to you, and ensuring your dignity and privacy are maintained.
Our values and beliefs are:
- Precious is what you are, and your care should reflect this.
- Respect, dignity and compassion is how you should be treated.
- Empowerment for your own well-being.
- Communication is paramount to establish good relationships.
- Independence maintained and promoted at all times.
- Observant to your needs, wishes and preferences.
- Unique - this is you.
- Support is what we will offer throughout your care programme with us.
Our care assistants are qualified in care, or in the process of achieving their qualifications. Mandatory training is provided prior to anyone working with us, and ongoing training is paramount to ensure care assistants maintain high standards of care provision.
All carers go through the Disclosure Barring Service.
What we offer from our care assistants:
- Punctuality, consistency and reliability.
- Compatibility with your carers.
- Frequent visits from a proactive management team.
- A warm, respectful and friendly service.